Glass & Window Cleaner - Hint of Rosemary & Mint
Our cleaning strips have been thoughtfully made from the least toxic alternatives including plant-based surfactants
Did you know that your current Glass & Window Cleaner is likely 95% water? With Nantucket Footprint Glass & Window Cleaning Strips, you get all of the active ingredients you need in our super-concentrated strips. Add your own water and our concentrated strips to our reusable glass bottle (sold separately) or reuse your own bottle, shake, and clean at a cost of only $3.75 per bottle!
Our cleaning strips have been thoughtfully made from the least toxic alternatives including plant-based surfactants and just a hint of steam distilled Rosemary and Peppermint essential oils. The strips come in plastic-free, compact, lightweight, and 100% biodegradable boxes. The ultimate combination of effectiveness and zero-waste convenience.
For best results use with our Professional Window cleaning cloth set (sold separately).
How to Use
Roll and insert strips into a bottle of water - - 1 strip for every 8 ounces of water. This small but mighty package contains 8 strips and makes four, 16 oz bottles of cleaner. It fits on your shelf like a little book!
These products are meant to be stored at room temperature and at average humidity. In cold or dry conditions they may become brittle. If this happens - no worries. They will become pliable again once humidity returns to normal. For a quick fix just waft individual strips over boiling water for a few seconds before use.
How To Mix
How To Open Child Resistant Package
What's In Our Cleaner
SAFE & EARTH FRIENDLY INGREDIENTS There are a lot of “green-washed” products out there. Nantucket Footprint is committed to not being among them. When we set out to make our cleaning formulas, we decided to follow a few basic principles:
- FULL INGREDIENT TRANSPARENCY Our ingredients are all disclosed on our packaging and more details can be found here – most household cleaners sold in the USA still don’t disclose ingredients and aren’t required to. We are committed to 100% ingredient transparency for all our products.
- COSMETIC QUALITY INGREDIENTS There are no strict standards for cleaning product ingredients in the USA so we decided that all of our ingredients needed to not only be on the Environmental Protection Agency's (EPA) Safer Choice list, but they must also have the lowest (safest) ratings on the EWG cosmetic database. In addition, none of our ingredients appear on the Suzuki “Dirty Dozen List" – Our thinking is that products used in your home should have ingredients that would be safe enough to use on your body (they of course aren’t intended for bodies – this was just our standard).
- FREE FROM HARMFUL CHEMICALS including those that are harmful to people or to the planet - including sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, phosphates, phthalates, parabens artificial fragrances, triclosan, methylisothiazolinone and benzisothiazolinone.
- NO ARTIFICIAL FRAGRANCES Artificial fragrances are a harmful source of household air pollution. When we formulated our products we decided to add just a hint of essential oils to them – they may smell lighter than many of the cleaning products you are used to. We decided that this was important for creating a healthy clean with low toxicity. Our grapefruit and bergamot strips are lightly scented using only cold-pressed essential oils.
- KICKING SINGLE-USE PLASTIC TO THE CURB Each box of Nantucket Footprint All-Purpose Cleaning Strips equals four plastic spray bottles that never had to be created or discarded! Our boxes are made from 100% biodegradable cardboard (even the child-resistant button). With over 120 million Households in the USA there is a huge amount of plastic waste created from household cleaning products each year – Just imagine what an impact we can have together by eliminating single-use plastic cleaning bottles!
- SUPER EFFECTIVE We guarantee that you will find our all-purpose cleaner to be the most effective natural cleaner you have ever used. We are so confident in this that If you are not 100% satisfied with our product and its effectiveness, we will send you a full refund.
- TOTAL CONVENIENCE: Our concentrated cleaning strips come in a light and small package and quickly dissolve in our reusable glass spray bottle filled with water (or your own bottles) and take up no shelf space – ultimate zero-waste convenience.
Read our article on our search for clean ingredients: It’s Not Easy Being Green: The Search for (Truly) Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
With Little Footprints in Mind
We chose the Footprint of an endangered owl in the middle of our logo to represent our commitment to our brand ethos. Our goal is to be guided by the mindfulness of little footprints in everything we do:
- We are committed to making products that create the smallest possible ecological footprint and will always strive to improve this.
- We are committed to making products that are safe – including that we put them in child-safe packages so that children are not harmed by eating concentrated cleaning ingredients (there are over 350 calls to poison control in the USA per day from kids eating things like dishwasher and laundry pods)
- We are committed to donating a portion of our profits to environmental organizations that protect oceans and work to combat climate change - we are mindful that the most humble creatures with the smallest footprints are impacted everyday by the choices we all make.