NANTUCKET SPIDER, LLC
Nantucket Spider® is committed to protecting your privacy and safety rights while purchasing and using our products and services.
Note to Facebook®, LinkedIn® and Other Social Media Users
- https://help.instagram.com/478745558852511 (Instagram’s Terms of Service);
- https://policy.pinterest.com/en/terms-of-service (Pinterest’s Terms of Service); and
- This policy covers how Nantucket Spider® treats personal information that Nantucket Spider® collects and receives, including information related to any products and services available on this Website. Personal information is defined as information about you that is personally identifiable, such as your name, mailing address, email address, or other contact information, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
- This policy does not apply to the practices of advertisers or other companies that Nantucket Spider® does not own or control or to people that Nantucket Spider® does not employ or manage.
- This policy does not apply to non-personal information − data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any lawful purpose.
Information Collection and Use
- You can generally visit our Website without revealing any personal information about yourself.
- Nantucket Spider® collects personal information when you purchase a product from Nantucket Spider®, when you use any of Nantucket Spider®’ online services, when you respond to any of Nantucket Spider’s online surveys and questionnaires, and when you enter Nantucket Spider® promotions, discounts or special offer codes.
- When you register we ask for information such as your name, address, email address, telephone number, zip code, username and other contact information. Once you register with Nantucket Spider®, you are not anonymous to us.
- Nantucket Spider® collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners and affiliates, including information about your use of the products and services that we offer.
- Nantucket Spider® may automatically receive and record information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, Nantucket Spider® cookie information, and the page you request.
- Nantucket Spider® uses information for the following general purposes: to customize our website, advertising and content; to fulfill your requests for products and services; to improve our services and customer relations; to contact you; and to conduct research.
- Nantucket Spider® complies with the U.S. Child Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), as amended. Persons under the age of 13 may not purchase Nantucket Spider® products or services, and we will refuse to sell goods or services to persons known to be under the age of 13.
- For Marketing Purposes, Nantucket Spider® will not contact persons known to be under the age of 13 without a parent’s or legal guardian’s permission.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Nantucket Spider® does not sell, rent, or share personal information about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies except to provide services that you have requested, when we have your permission, and under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners and affiliates who work on behalf of or with Nantucket Spider®. These companies may use your personal information to help Nantucket Spider® communicate with you about offers from Nantucket Spider® and our marketing partners and affiliates. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information;
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or to defend against legal claims;
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Nantucket Spider®’s Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law;
- Nantucket Spider® may display targeted advertisements based on personal information. Advertisers (including ad serving companies) may assume that people who interact with, view, or click on targeted ads meet the targeting criteria.
- Nantucket Spider® will not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- Nantucket Spider® may let other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies’ use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to Nantucket Spider®’s cookies.
- We use information gathered from these tracking technologies so that we can analyze trends, administer the website, track users’ movements around the website, and gather demographic information about our customer base as a whole. We may combine information we obtain through tracking technologies with other Personal Information that we have collected about you in order to make our Products, communications and advertisements more targeted to your interests.
- Please note that the website is not presently configured to respond to DNT or “do not track” signals from web browsers or mobile devices. As such, Nantucket Spider® does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track requests.
Confidentiality and Security
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information about you.
- In certain areas Nantucket Spider® uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect sensitive data transmissions.
- Nantucket Spider® encourages our clients to use SSH and SCP (secure Telnet and FTP) programs in order to better safeguard customer data.
- Nantucket Spider® may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by posting a notice to our website at www.nantucketspider.com or, at our option, by sending a notice to the primary email address we have on file for you.
For Nevada Customers
- Senate Bill No. 220 (May 29, 2019) amends Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes to permit a Nevada consumer to direct an operator of an Internet website or online service to refrain from making any sale of any covered information the operator has collected or will collect about that consumer. You may submit a request pursuant to this directive by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide further information about how we verify the authenticity of the request and your identity.
For California Customers
Mobile Terms of Service
Last updated: Feb. 23, 2023
The Nantucket Spider mobile message service (the "Service") is operated by Nantucket Spider (“Nantucket Spider”, “we”, or “us”). Your use of the Service constitutes your agreement to these terms and conditions (“Mobile Terms”). We may modify or cancel the Service or any of its features without notice. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may also modify these Mobile Terms at any time and your continued use of the Service following the effective date of any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
By consenting to Nantucket Spider’s SMS/text messaging service, you agree to receive recurring SMS/text messages from and on behalf of Nantucket Spider through your wireless provider to the mobile number you provided, even if your mobile number is registered on any state or federal Do Not Call list. Text messages may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system or other technology. Service-related messages may include updates, alerts, and information (e.g., order updates, account alerts, etc.). Promotional messages may include promotions, specials, and other marketing offers (e.g., cart reminders).
You understand that you do not have to sign up for this program in order to make any purchases, and your consent is not a condition of any purchase with Nantucket Spider. Your participation in this program is completely voluntary.
We do not charge for the Service, but you are responsible for all charges and fees associated with text messaging imposed by your wireless provider. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan and contact your wireless provider for details. You are solely responsible for all charges related to SMS/text messages, including charges from your wireless provider.
You may opt-out of the Service at any time. Text the single keyword command STOP to +18777781438 or click the unsubscribe link (where available) in any text message to cancel. You'll receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. No further messages will be sent to your mobile device, unless initiated by you. If you have subscribed to other Nantucket Spider mobile message programs and wish to cancel, except where applicable law requires otherwise, you will need to opt out separately from those programs by following the instructions provided in their respective mobile terms.
For Service support or assistance, text HELP to +18777781438 or email email@example.com.
We may change any short code or telephone number we use to operate the Service at any time and will notify you of these changes. You acknowledge that any messages, including any STOP or HELP requests, you send to a short code or telephone number we have changed may not be received and we will not be responsible for honoring requests made in such messages.
The wireless carriers supported by the Service are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. You agree to provide us with a valid mobile number. If you get a new mobile number, you will need to sign up for the program with your new number.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable for failed, delayed, or misdirected delivery of any information sent through the Service, any errors in such information, and/or any action you may or may not take in reliance on the information or Service.
We respect your right to privacy. To see how we collect and use your personal information, please see our Privacy Notice.
Questions and Suggestions
If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (203) 423-3031.