Nantucket Spider 8 oz Bundle
Natural Insect Spray with Essential Oils
The Official Bug Spray of Summer
Stay protected head-to-toe from any bugs that comes your way with Nantucket Spider's 8 oz bundle! This popular bundle includes one (1) of each of the following:
- The Original Bug Spray for People - 8 oz
- Summer Camp Bug Spray for Adults & Kids (Citronella Free) - 8 oz
- Extra Strength Natural Tick Repellent - 8 oz
- Natural Bug Repellent Spray for Dogs - 8 oz
Mosquito & Fly Repelling Outdoor Garden Incense Sticks (14 ct) - Meadow Scent
- Artisinal Stone Block Incense Holder
Extra Strength Tick Spray
A carefully selected blend of organic essential oils proven to deter ticks, plus natural vanillin to extend its effectiveness. This product repelled 92% of deer ticks in independent laboratory tests. Intended for waist-down application as a “precision instrument” for repelling ticks.
Original Insect Repellent
Our original natural, DEET-free insect repellent contains a broad spectrum of organic essential oils in a higher concentration than most other leading brands; high enough to work extremely well against biting flies and mosquitos but without an overpowering smell. In independent tests, it repelled 99% of mosquitos. Intended for all over application including to hair, clothing, skin and gear.
Summer Camp Insect Repellent for Kids
Our natural, DEET-free no citronella formula for kids is composed of a unique blend of organic essential oils and is highly effective at repelling mosquitos (98-100% effective in independent tests) and biting flies. Made specially for those who dislike the scent of citronella. Intended for head to toe application including to hair, clothing, skin and gear.
Insect, Flea and Tick Repellent for Dogs
The Official Bug Spray of Fetch. Our natural bug spray for dogs is an effective alternative to DEET products that provides protection against all types of biting flies, fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, and other insects that pester your pet. Formulated with a blend of organic essential oils that are safe for use on dogs when used as directed. No Chemical dispersants. The only other ingredients are distilled water and vegetable glycerine.
Mosquito & Fly Repelling Outdoor Garden Incense Sticks
Our incense sticks are beautifully crafted and naturally scented with the perfect blend of steam-distilled or cold-pressed essential oils. Each incense stick uses sawdust for its base, making them easy to light and stay lit, and each stick provides over 90 minutes of protection from insects. They’re also easy to extinguish and can be re-lit to be used for future occasions.
Artisinal Stone Block Incense Holder
Our solid slate cubes are aesthetic and durable and are the best way to hold your outdoor garden sticks while burning. Can be left outside in all weather conditions.
Measures 2x2x2 (inches)
Made from a unique blend of organic essential oils
Insect Spray is effective at repelling mosquitos (99% effective in independent tests) and biting flies.
Tick Repellent repelled 92% of deer ticks in independent laboratory tests
DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free
Safe for all ages when used as directed
Bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic
What’s in the bottle?
Extra Strength Tick Spray
- Our extra strength tick formula is made with a range of essential oils demonstrated to deter ticks including cinnamon, cedarwood, clove, geranium, rosemary, peppermint and spearmint. Water, glycerin and natural vanillin, to make the product longer lasting, are the only other ingredients.
- Product has a warm vanilla spice scent.
- Remember to test patch on the inside of your arm before use.
Original Insect Repellent* and Summer Camp**
- Light lemon scent that is refreshing rather than sickly sweet.
- Contains a broad spectrum of organic essential oils in a higher concentration than most other leading brands; high enough to work extremely well but does not have an overpowering smell.
- A broad range of essential oils is important in a bug spray because different species of insects are primarily repelled by different essential oils.
- Made from a blend of organic essential oils including rosemary, geranium, cedarwood, peppermint, spearmint, lemongrass, clove and citronella*.
- Water and glycerin are the only other ingredients.
The Official Bug Spray of Fetch.
- Light and DEET-free water-based formula can be directly applied to your dog's coat, legs, and underbelly. Topped with Nantucket Spider's signature lockable fine mist trigger sprayer for superior coverage.
- Our dog-friendly formula is made from a carefully selected blend of organic rosemary, thyme, peppermint, cedarwood, and geranium essential oils that are known to effectively repel mosquitos, fleas, and biting flies. Our bug spray also includes essential oils that serve as a natural tick repellent, further helping ensure the comfort and health of your dogs.
- Earthy, pleasant, cedar scent that is designed specifically for dogs and puppies over 8 weeks of age. Canines have sensitive noses, so this repellent does not contain common citrusy-smelling ingredients like citronella, which dogs dislike.
- Our natural tick repellent/bug spray for dogs is DEET-free, soy-free, vegan, cruelty-free, and Made in the USA from organic and non-GMO essential oils. Our bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic.
How to use
Extra Strength Tick Spray
To deter ticks which nearly always are found within 2 feet of the ground, spray areas of the body from the waist down with particular attention to socks and shoes and any other body parts likely to come into contact with low brush, grass and the ground.
Original Insect Repellent & Summer Camp Bug Repellent for Kids
Spray directly head to toe onto skin, hair, clothing & gear. Add a spritz whenever needed - more frequent application will be necessary in humid or bug-infested conditions. Remember - always test patch on the inside of your arm for sensitivity before use.
Insect, Fea, & Tick Repellent Spray for Dogs
Directions: Spray directly onto fur. Thoroughly spray the dog's body, focusing spray on legs, paws, and underside to repel ticks. Apply by hand to snout and ears and avoid spraying in eyes. Reapply every 1 1/2 hours and more frequently during wet conditions. Do not use on cats.